In case you missed it…
Conference Videos And July Webinar Recording Available For Viewing
Videos and photos from last month’s ABC’s Blockchain, Accounting, Audit & Tax Conference III are available for viewing.
Conference Videos: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6078562
Conference Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Over 150 people attended ABC’s third annual conference to hear the latest information about the impact of blockchains today and in the future, regulatory issues, stablecoin, tokens, new software tools, and many other areas of industry focus. The event was held in Manhattan at the Microsoft Conference Center. Along with accounting, auditing and tax professionals, other attendees included technologists, media, and legal professionals.
Thank you to all our sponsors for supporting the conference and ABC!
Webinar: New Tools, Best Practices in Crypto Fund Administration, Audit, and Accounting
Watch a recorded webinar session on how raw trade activity on crypto exchanges makes its way into an LP’s NAV. Gain best practices and a better grasp of key workflows across crypto fund administration, audit, and accounting. Speakers Chen Fang, Co-founder and CEO of Lumina, and Mike Quinn, Founder & CEO of Triple LEO Consulting will provide answers to these questions in the webinar:
- Which trading and custody service providers are trending today?
- How do accounting software solutions like Lumina ingest and structure raw data streams, saving you hours of work?
- How is structured data being used for reconciliation?
- How do fund administrators like Triple LEO take the baton and continue adding value
- How can auditors and accountants use the same structured data?
To watch the webinar, click here.